1. Subscribed pigeons should wear rings since 2016.
2. Receiving the pigeons: March 1 to May 31.
3. Pigeons must be healthy and vaccinated against Paramyxovirus at least 15 days before bringing them to the loft.
4. The ACTIVE pigeon is defined as the pigeon whose activation fee was paid.
5. Only the ACTIVE pigeons compete for prizes.
Fees and methods of payment:
1. Maintenance fee: 20 €. / pigeon (paid when pigeons are brought at the loft). A breeder, tandem or union may register an unlimited number of pigeons.
To every 5 pigeons registered by a breeder, tandem or union the sixth pigeon is free of the registration tax.
2. Activation fee: 35 €. / pigeon. Pigeons are activated before Hot Spot 1, in four days. If a bird is lost after the activation payment and is not basketed for The Hot Spot 1, the activation fee will be returned in full.
3. Inactivated pigeons will be posted on the website and can be activated by any other person. Any prizes won will be awarded to the person who activated the pigeon, but it will compete under the name of the initial breeder (who has registered the pigeon).
4. The boarding for The all races will be conducted by a commission made up of more participants. Anyone wishing to attend is welcome!
5. Payments can be made by bank transfer to the following accounts:
Beneficiary: Iusan Ciprian Darius
Bank Transilvania, Bistrita, Romania
IBAN: RO06BTRLEURCRT0117855201 (EUR)
The Ace-Pigeon Championship:
1. All pigeons participate in The Ace-Pigeon Championship, but only activated pigeons can win the prizes.
2. The winner is the pigeon which has the lowest flying time (while in air) obtained after performing all stages of the contest and also performing in The Final.
3. In case of equality, the winning pigeon will be the one with the best place in The Final.
Distribution of activation fees and prizes:
1. The total of the activation fees will be divided as follows: 10% for the prizes from Hot Spots and Semifinal race, 10% for the Ace-Pigeon Championship awards, 65% for the prizes from The Final and 15% for the awarding ceremony.
2. The total of the prizes depends on the number of pigeons which were activated.
3. 10% of the basketed pigeons for The Final will be awarded; the 10 pigeons which arrive first will receive trophies and the remaining winners, diplomas. At The Ace-pigeon Championship awards and trophies will be awarded to the first 3 pigeons.
1. Pigeons which arrive on the Final will be auctioned on the internet.
2. The person who registered the pigeon will receive 50% of the amount after deducting the auction expenses.
3. The counter value of the pigeons which were not activated by the person who registered them, nor by any one else, it will go entirely to the organizers.
4. People who do not send the pedigree of the pigeons until the date of The Final will lose the right of the 50% from the value of the auction.
5. The remaining unsold pigeons after the auction become the property of the loft.
The organizers reserve the right to change or modify the date / place of conducting any contest, depending on weather conditions and / or in any case of emergency.
The duration of each competition is determined by the organizers.