1. Subscribed pigeons should wear rings since 2017.
2. Receiving the pigeons: March 15 to May 31.
3. Pigeons must be healthy and vaccinated against Paramyxovirus at least 14 days before bringing them to the loft.
Fees and methods of payment:
NOT activation fee !!
1. Maintenance fee: 40 €. / pigeon (paid when pigeons are brought at the loft). A breeder, tandem or union may register an unlimited number of pigeons.
To every 5 pigeons registered by a breeder, tandem or union the sixth pigeon is free of the registration tax.
2. The boarding for The all races will be conducted by a commission made up of more participants. Anyone wishing to attend is welcome!
5. Payments can be made by bank transfer to the following accounts:
Beneficiary: Iusan Ciprian Darius
Bank Transilvania, Bistrita, Romania
IBAN: RO06BTRLEURCRT0117855201 (EUR)
The Ace-Pigeon Championship:
1. All pigeons participate in The Ace-Pigeon Championship.
2. The winner is the pigeon which has the lowest flying time (while in air) obtained after performing all stages of the contest and also performing in The Final.
3. In case of equality, the winning pigeon will be the one with the best place in The Final.
1. Pigeons which arrive on the Final will be auctioned on the internet.
2. The person who registered the pigeon will receive 50% of the amount after deducting the auction expenses.
3. People who do not send the pedigree of the pigeons until the date of The Final will lose the right of the 50% from the value of the auction.
4. The remaining unsold pigeons after the auction become the property of the loft.
The organizers reserve the right to change or modify the date / place of conducting any contest, depending on weather conditions and / or in any case of emergency.
The duration of each competition is determined by the organizers.